Robert and his crew installed gutters yesterday on my new home. They did an awesome job and the gutters look great! I had considered installing them myself, but no way I could have matched this professional installation and final look. Hopefully I won’t need any more gutters, but would highly recommend Prime Seamless for a quality job well done!
– Frosty Forster
Gutters are the main component of your home’s water drainage system.
They are placed around the edge of the roof to protect the walls and foundation of your home from water.
Gutters can become clogged with heavy rainfall, leaves, sticks, twigs, and debris of all kinds.
Gutter guards keep your gutters working properly by preventing anything larger than a grain of sand from getting caught and clogging your gutters.
Why Is It Important To Install A Gutter Cover?
Gutter guards, sometimes referred to as gutter covers, prevent many of the hassles that homeowners may experience with gutters.
These are just a few of the top reasons why our customers love our gutter guards.
- Keep Debris out of Your Gutters – Gutter guards eliminate debris from building up and causing problems in and around your home. This is the number one reason we recommend gutter guards.
- Eliminate Maintenance by 70% – Typically, gutters require maintenance a few times each year. Homeowners must get on the roof themselves or hire a gutter-cleaning service to clean them out. With gutter guards, this maintenance is virtually eliminated.
- Prevent Rust – When traditional gutters are clogged, the debris can create standing water which leads to rust. It doesn’t take long for rust to corrode the metal and cause major problems for your gutters. Guards prevent any standing water and rust by eliminating the clogs.
- Save Money – Guards save you money, time, and energy by eliminating the need for traditional gutter cleaning services and future water damage repairs.
- Protect Your Home – Unkempt gutters lead to ice dams, clogs, and serious damage to your roof, walls, siding, foundation, and landscaping.
- Extend Gutter and Roof Lifespan – The guards will extend the lifespan of your gutters and also your roof. Standard gutters tend to form pools of standing water leading to rust, mold, and corrosion. They provide superior protection to prolong the life of your entire roofing system.
- Fire Protection – Clogged gutters present a major fire hazard by storing dry leaves and twigs on your roofline. Even a small ember can spark this risk into a major problem.
Signs You Need A Gutter Protection System
A gutter protection system like gutter guards is usually an afterthought.
Something only considered once you’ve had a problem that must be solved.
We recommend you install a protection system for the better functioning of your gutter.
- Periodic Clogged Gutter – If you have frequent clogs that prevent your gutters from being clean and free-flowing, you will benefit from a gutter guard to keep your gutters working properly and reduce cleanup.
- Rusting Gutters – Rusting comes as a result of consistent standing water in the gutter. If this rust and corrosion are left unattended, the result is a compromised gutter system.
- Constant Gutter Overflow – If you live in an area with torrential downpours, it may overwhelm a standard gutter system. Constant overflows can cause water damage to your home. This is completely avoided with gutter guards.
- Visible Water Stains & Spots – If you notice any type of discoloration or staining on the outside of your home, your gutter system is not doing its job and it’s time for increased protection.
The Gutter Cover We Recommend
We offer the E-Z Step Down gutter cover for all of our customers.
The E-Z Step Down is the most popular option for several reasons.
- Medium to heavy debris loads with small-sized holes
- Stepped-down front for strength, angle in the back with spring-tension action for installation without disturbing the shingles
- Powder-coated steel
- .028 expanded galvanized steel
- For use with hidden hangers
E-Z Step Down comes in 4-foot lengths at 5” or 6” widths.
While the product is simple, there are a variety of installation techniques that vary from situation to situation, depending on your roof shape and size.
It is important to use a trained installer like Prime Seamless to use the best method based on your application.
Gutter Cover FAQs
Why Choose Prime Seamless?
At Prime Seamless, we specialize in superior customer service and are a proud Angie’s List Super Service Award Winner since 2011.
Prime Seamless is the #1 resource for high-quality, long-lasting rain gutters. We offer full-service seamless gutter installation with years of experience in gutter installation, repair, and cleaning if necessary.
We have expanded our gutter installation service to serve two cities.
Get Better Coverage
With our gutter guards, there’s no need to worry about clogs or the hassles of cleaning ever again.
Enjoy gutters that look beautiful and function properly to drain rainwater and hazards away from your home.
Protecting your gutters more than pays for itself, as you’ll get to eliminate costly gutter cleanings and early repair fees.
No matter the size of your property, we can design and install a gutter protection system that works for you.
For more information or to schedule an estimate give us a call today.