At Prime Seamless, we know exactly how to manage various aspects of the roofing process.
We have the knowledge and skills to tackle difficult or complex projects, address unexpected problems, and ensure the job is completed on time and on budget.
Roof Repair in Lakehills, TX
We offer residential and commercial roof repair services in and around the Lakehills, TX area. If you notice any of the following issues, give us a call immediately.
Stains on Walls and Ceiling – If you have stains from water on your walls or ceiling, it’s likely caused by leaking and can seriously affect the roof’s structural integrity.
Flashing or Chimney Issues – The flashing is the material that connects the chimney to the house. When this gets loose or cracked, it can cause leaking through your chimney.
Moss and Fungi Appearance – Anytime you have moss or fungi on either the outside or inside of your home, there is moisture. This should be inspected and repaired to prevent further damage.
Shingle Damage – Shingles can be damaged by hail, ice, wind, or other strong storms throughout the year. Any type of cracking or curling should be inspected by a roofing contractor.
Roof Replacement in Lakehills, TX
If your home or office is in need of a complete roof replacement, give our team a call today. We also install roofs on new construction projects.
You should consider a new roof if:
Your Roof is Old – The average roof should last about 20-25 years – if yours is getting older, it’s time to consider a replacement. Over time, shingles will crack, buckle, curl, or wrinkle. When this happens, it should be addressed to prevent bigger problems.
Light Shining Through the Attic – If you can see light coming through your roof boards, there is a serious problem, and you likely need a new roof.
Metal Roof Installation – If you are wanting to change the look and style of your roof, metal roofing may be the answer. We offer both steel and copper options for residential and commercial roofs.
New Gutter Installation & Repair in Lakehills, TX
Adequate draining is essential to stand up to Lakehills rain. Water that sits on your roof erodes away the material and causes deterioration or mold and fungus growth.
At Prime Seamless, we offer services that can prevent problems before they start with a wide variety of gutter and leaf guard options.
Gutter installation must be done correctly to ensure the water flows in an efficient manner and drains away from your siding and foundation. We will perform the installation and return for any necessary repairs down the road.
You likely need new gutters if you are experiencing any of the following problems.
Spilling Water – If water is spilling out of your gutters in irregular ways they probably need to be replaced.
Splits and Cracks – A cracking or splitting gutter will only get worse with every storm. Cracks that are left alone will cause leaking and damage to your roof and foundation.
Stress Seam – Your gutters are most vulnerable at the seams. If your seams are damaged, they can cause leaks or complete separation of the sections.
Wall Peeling – If the paint on your exterior siding is bubbling up or peeling off, it could be due to leaking from damaged gutters.
Rotting Around Gutter – Without proper drainage, water can seep into the exterior walls of your home and around your foundation. This will cause the interior parts of the walls to decay and become brittle. It also softens the soil around the foundation leading to it shifting or cracking.
Gutter Guards in Lakehills, TX
To make your gutters more efficient and effective, we recommend installing our gutter guard system.
By installing our gutter guard system, you will:
Reduce Ice Dam Formation – Gutter guards can prevent water from freezing and clogging up your gutters causing damage to your roof and home.
Prevent Animal Infestation – Animals and bugs can use gutters as nesting areas and contribute to clogs. Gutter guards prevent animals from using your gutters as their own personal living room.
Increase Fire Protection – Leaves, twigs, and debris in your gutter are a major fire hazard, gutter guards prevent these from accumulating and reduce fire damage.
9 Benefits of Hiring a Professional Roofing Company
1. They Follow The City’s Building Code: If you’re not familiar with residential and commercial building code requirements in your city, then you need to hire a professional. A roofing contractor stays updated on code requirements in the area they work and can ensure your project is completed without violations or additional costs.
2. Quality Work: Roofing involves several different factors, steps, and processes. The best quality comes from hands-on experience. This can’t come from a YouTube channel or DIY blog. Even a minor mistake can lead to severe (and expensive) consequences.
3. Enhanced Work Safety: Accidents on a roof can happen so working safely is imperative. A certified and professional roofing contractor has both the training and insurance to cover unexpected accidents.
4. Save Money: It might seem cheaper to replace a roof yourself, however – you often end up spending more on equipment or unexpected supplies. A roofing contractor accounts for unforeseen possibilities expenses that might occur.
5. They Give You Discounts: Because roofing contractors buy materials in bulk, they can get better pricing that is passed down to you, saving you even more money in the long run.
6. Offer The Best Materials: A roofing contractor often has access to higher-quality materials than you will find at the hardware store. This ensures your roof will last years longer.
7. Fast & Smooth Service Execution: A roofing contractor understands how long a job will take. They can schedule your service to be completed within that time frame and without unexpected delays or wasting valuable time.
8. They Give You A Warranty: After completing the job, most roofing contractors offer a warranty on their labor and materials.
9. Avoid Lawsuits and Liabilities: A DIY roof on a commercial property is a recipe for disaster. If something goes wrong and injures a customer, employee, or another property you can get sued (and you’ll still have to pay for a new roof).